Friday, December 23, 2011

All Wrapped Up


Here’s a little peek at what my nearest and dearest will be receiving this Christmas.




 Two types of Cookies done up in cute little bundles.



I used little paper bags, folded over and tied with twine, and adorned with these adorable gift tags I downloaded from Eat Drink Chic (thanks Pinterest!). I also decorated the bags with a bit of coordinating Washi Tape. LOVE this stuff. Must get more.

For Friends.


For Co-workers.






For Me!


 
We are having a little get together at our house tonight and I am very excited to celebrate the Holidays with good friends. And for even more so for the Christmas fun in the days to come. Merry Christmas Eve-Eve everyone! I hope you have a very happy holiday full of love and presents and delicious food!

See ya in the New Year!

XO,

Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment